O Christmas tree

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today I am linking up at honey were home for a feature on Christmas trees! Every year we get a real tree as I am a fake tree hater. That is until we got a beautiful fake one for free from my in-laws this year. While I couldn't go totally cold turkey (we ended up with a real tree as well) it does look pretty beautiful in our living room window. I decided to go with a "rustic glam" theme of wood ornaments mixed with mercury glass ornaments. I was pretty excited with the outcome...


Wood star found here

Glass bird found here
Wood star found here 
Mercury glass ornament found here
I wove in some burlap ribbon from JoAnns craft store but I think I need one more strand. I purchased all the ribbon they had in stock so ill be going back this week for more.

B helped us pick out our real tree :)
 Family photograph courtesy of Carrie Johnson

1 comment:

  1. We have the same tree!! With a lot of the same ornaments! It turned out beautifully!

    And I LOVED your sweet Christmas card and letter...the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!