Thursdays Things for Baby

Thursday, September 6, 2012

B had her six month check up yesterday and is doing just great! I'll be detailing her visit on Monday but the doctor did give her the green light for solids. While I had hoped he would say avocado, sweet potatoes, and bananas were great choices for her first foods, he said to stick with rice cereal, oatmeal, oatmeal with banana, and then wheat cereal first. Rice cereal it is then! Doctors orders! Here are a few more things I've purchased for her big day...

Baby bjorn dish made easy for baby with contoured sides.



Thought I would throw this in for good measure. These teethers measured up to their claims. B could easily hold them and loves gnawing on them.

This teether is great because it vibrates when B chomps down! Must feel good on her sore gums.

Once she polishes off all of her grains I'm going with sweet potatoes! Doctor also said veggies before fruits (even though I read this isn't necessary anymore). I'm a rule follower so veggies it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!