Winter Wonderland

Friday, February 3, 2012

I was reminiscing about days when a.) the weather was actually winterish b.) I was able to do mildly athletic feats and was reminded of our awesome day of cross country skiing! Have you ever been cross-country skiing? Me either until last January 2011. It was literally the BEST double date ever! I have never had so much fun! We went to Running Springs in the San Bernardino Mountains at a place called Nordic Ski. I had read about it in my trusty Sunset magazine and we decided to give it a try. It was amazing and I have never laughed so hard in my life! Here are the pictures to prove it...

me, matt, daniel, and natalie

right off the bat

although i look professional, i wasn't ;)

why i spent most of my day laughing so hard i was crying

getting ready to shred the gnar


I decided I have completly overwhelmed my blog this week with baby madness so this is a nice break for everyone. :) I did however take more 3D photos last night to make up for Blair's naughtiness last week. I will be sharing those next week. She was so sweet! We saw her open her eyes, stick out her tongue, and hold her feet with her hands! I am SO in love with her! Please hurry and get here baby!

1 comment:

  1. looks like such a blast!! i am a downhill skiier myself, but would be up for trying some x-country skiing in the sun :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!