No Room in the Inn

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Last Sunday night (when Bella dominated my peanut butter balls) M and I went to the Mission Inn to check out the lights. We went with one of our favorite couples and had a great time! It wasn't too crowded but Saturday nights are another story! If you live in southern California you should definitely make an evening of it. They offer a petting zoo, ice skating rink, warm food, and live entertainment. We enjoy going every year and this year I finally tried the warm fresh mini donuts. To die for! I got mine sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Delish! Don't worry, I shared. :)

2011    

2010

2009

1 comment:

  1. MMM the mini donuts sound amazing! And the lights are out of this world!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!