Back to School

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Blair has had a great first week of school (minus the 100+ degree weather) and I'm so proud of her. She decided that she wants to be a hair stylist when she grows up instead of a butterfly in the Disneyland parade. Once I told her that the people in the parade don't actually live at Disneyland she was horrified and decided a hair stylist would be a better choice. That girl.


So far she loves her teacher and hasn't had any melt downs at school. I love hearing about her day and who "stayed on green" and who had to "clip down." She gives me a very precise report on who did what and it cracks me up. She's been singing songs that she's learning and teaching the babies all sorts of new things.



I can't wait to watch you grow this year, Blair, but please slow down!

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!