Back-to-school Teacher Gift

Monday, August 21, 2017

As a former teacher I have had my fair share of good (and bad) teacher gifts. With Blair starting her first day of Kindergarten in a week I decided I better get on it with a back-to-school gift for her new teacher!

First of all you can't go wrong with a Starbucks or Target card. I'd probably say that those types of gifts (though far and few between) were my favorite. Don't get me wrong...I loved the endless supply of stuffed animals (why?!) my students gave me but coffee is where it's at!

With that said this year I'm going to try and mix in some sentimental with some necessity. I printed out a cute chalkboard print with some sappy sweet phrase from my old chalk shop and I plan on grabbing a starbucks card to go with it. I also saw the cutest pencil sugar cookies and plan on giving those a whirl. Never hurts to get on the teacher's good side early, right?!



What are your plans for spoiling your kids' teacher this year? I hope this helped you out! Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!