Gift Guide for Men

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Last week we got it HARD with the flu and colds. B had the 24 hour barf bug and did a great job of throwing up in her bed. Then the twins both got colds and shared the wealth with me. I'm hoping this allows me some grace in the blogging department. On to gifts for men...

Does anyone else have an impossible time buying for men? Usually I know what types of things Matt likes but my Dad... good luck. I rounded up some ideas for the men in your life if you are still stumped. And to be honest I have almost everything (in the female version) on this list for myself so you know it's good stuff. ;)

I got the t shirt for my Dad this year and ordered one for me too. I'm thinking it will be perfect for all sorts of outtings. The first one that pops into my head would be the gym... But I'm guessing I probably shouldn't be wearing it to any first birthday parties. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!