Paddle boarding

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

If you remember from a while back M and I went paddle boarding while on our babymoon in Maui. I had to stay on my knees for safety reasons but we were able to go again while in San Clemente this last weekend and I was able to stand up! My brother got a paddle board for his birthday so we decided to get one too since two are better than one! It was way harder than I thought it would be, especially in the open ocean. I did not go at an optimal time of the day (mid afternoon winds) but it was still super fun! Talk about a core workout!

 

By far the hardest part was getting out past the break. I got creamed coming back in but gave everyone on shore a good laugh. :) Oh and the tip of the day is to wear a one piece. I learned that lesson the hard way the day before...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!