Table for Two

Friday, September 23, 2011

A while ago I went on a mini re-decorating spree with ikat pillows and some other accessories. I never did post about my new decor additions in the dining room so I thought I would share that with you today. It is not decked out in fall attire yet but I love the neutral colors and I think it goes great with the current rug.  The old set up was not as cute.

 table runner: pottery barn, placemats: HomeGoods, chargers: target, napkin rings: world market

 i like how the light blue in the runner matches the subtle blue in the rug

 who doesn't need a mini olive tree and artichokes! both pottery barn.

 white dish: HomeGoods, pears and artichokes: pottery barn. cards courtesy of my friends for Baby B :)
a closer look

Be sure and stop by Schue Love and check out her pretty Fall mantel. I love it! Do you love mercury glass? I think it would be so pretty for Christmas time. 

What are your plans this weekend? We are staying home and on Saturday my friend from San Diego is coming to visit and stay the night. I'm sure we will go eat good food and watch a movie maybe. Yay for being home two weekend in a row! Who am I?!?!

2 comments:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!