TIME for summer

Friday, June 3, 2011


I did it. I caved in and bought a white watch! And I must admit I got a killer deal on it. “Good things come to those who wait.” I’m sure that quote was not intended for shopping but it works for me! All I have to say is that the watch was originally $255.00 bones and I bought it in the double digits! Nothing is as satisfying as finding a good sale (well, almost nothing…). Needless to say I will be rockin’ my white watch all summer long!





 i love my new watch! ;)

nail polish: stranger tides by OPI
watch: michael kors via the nordstrom rack

5 comments:

  1. GOOOD CHOICE! Love it! I have a similar one and they are so pretty!

    Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same watch! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new watch too!! And your pretty ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I found you via ValSoCal...and can I say you have the cutest blog...I love the Cali vibe, your recipes, and fashion! You can't go wrong with a MK white watch...so cute!! And the nail color is perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep meaning to come and follow your blog but blogger has been acting whack lately! I was finally able to sign up today! Love that watch and your nail polish. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!