Laundry Room Reveal: Part Two

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I mentioned earlier this month that we got new vinyl flooring. I'm over the moon happy with it but the thing that really makes my eyes get hearts in them is the patterned black and white tile I decided to put in the laundry room last minute! It's such a fun surprise every time I see it and I think Joanna Gaines would approve. ;)




And guys... get this! The tile was 87% off at $1.99 a tile at Lowes. You can't beat that! If you want to see what our laundry room looked like before the new counters, shiplap, harware etc. go HERE. No rug needed in here anymore... the floors are too pretty to cover up! The next reveal I have planned is our guest bathroom (Cal's bathroom) so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!