Modern Farmhouse Laundry Room Remodel

Monday, February 19, 2018

I've been allllll over the Pinterest boards lately pinning laundry room after laundry room. We're finally taking our laundry room up a notch and I've been having a lot of fun checking out the trends.

I'll be doing my best to keep you guys posted on the progress (because everyone loves a good before and after, right?!). Here is our befores... faux granite formica counter tops and all! Haha. The only thing that isn't being redone yet is the flooring... once we get a money tree we can get new floors throughout our house! ;)
Also, the walls are grey... not sure why they look pink?!






I'm in love with all the marble counters that are going on right now. Unfortunately I hear that marble is super high maintenance and I've already got Cal for that so no thanks. Luckily quartz has some great look-alike options that I really liked. I picked out a slab that didn't have too much movement since I don't want to tire of it quickly.

Last weekend M an I headed to hell IKEA and grabbed their square farmhouse style sink (such a deal!) along with a few other trinkets I liked. Tomorrow I call to get "demo day" on the calendar and yay we are on our way!

Here are some of my favorite laundry rooms below. Check out my Pinterest Board to see the rest!

via becki owens
via Jenna Sue

Are you guys digging the brass hardware trend? I LOVE it but I'm scared it will go out soon. I also really like all the matte black I've been seeing and that seems a bit safer. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!