Mother's Day

Monday, May 15, 2017

I'm overwhelmed by and undeserving of His goodness. Never in a million years did I think that I wouldn't have enough arms to hold all my babies. I tear up just looking at this picture. For all the mamas in waiting or those who have lost their mama I know that today is hard. Not a Mother's Day will ever go by that I won't think of your hearts and how much they ache. Praying that you find comfort in Him. His plan is worth waiting for!




A "big number with a three in it" Hahahah sounds like 23 to me! 
Thankful for my babies and loved spending time with them over the weekend. We took an impromptu trip to the beach and grabbed coffee and lunch (because what else is there?). The weather was lovely and the company was pretty good too. ;)

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!