When Life Gives You Lemons...

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Move over pineapples there's a new fruit in town and it may have you puckered. That's right, lemons are the main squeeze this summer. I've been seeing them pop up everywhere and I am not sad about it! While I still do love a good pineapple print, lemons take on a fresh new look in the baby and toddler clothing department and I can't keep my hands off of it! Here are some of my favorite picks!

All items from Gap except for:
 

Also be sure and check out the back of the lemon ruffle blouse/bloomer set at Gap. The back of the shirt is open and oh SO cute. I got it for baby girl and I just can't wait to see her in it! I also purchased the matching boy/girl lemon swim suits...too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!