Caught Red Handed

Friday, August 17, 2012

A couple of days ago I went out back to let Bella inside and escape from the heat. I called her name a few times and when she didn't come I went around the side to see what she was up to. Here is what I found...

 

 

 

So apparently Bella had tried to remove the fencing around the tomatoes and ended up fencing herself in! I was in disbelief at her bad luck and I just about fell over laughing when I saw this. Serves her right for eating all of our tomatoes! Needless to say she was caught red handed! I felt too bad for her to scold her. She was probably roasting outside!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, lol, I'm sorry she ate your tomatoes but it might have been worth it to get this photo of her all fenced in and looking guilty! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aww man that is hilarious! Wish you had the whole thing on video. She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!